New user comments

Page 1234567891011 > >>
M 5V 8A 7
[2 hours ago]
Nicmos , 65, M, Canada - see his 614 comments
It just got annoying as your mostly looking through a first person shooter interface.
M 3V 8A 8
[3 hours ago]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 170 comments
Please, please, how come I could like a movie done has a action-game, you can almost switch guns and restart the level, could be eventually but not for me, just some thousands of thousands of euros drooped out the window, cause of the concept, what a shame. HO, by the way the premiere roll is for Dan Stevens that is not mentioned.
M 6V 9A 9
[3 hours ago]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 170 comments
When I do a comment I don´t follow the fashion tendencies or the general opinion I do my comment about what I personally think, I have at least to be honest with myself and like that I am with others, this to say, My favorite character of Marvel comics when a teenager was Wolverine so I don´t see the point of killing this great character, the fact that this movie is Black and white changes nothing to this story that is quite nice but with the death of Logan that I can´t agree at all, so no point of do a Black and white version it changes nothing to the essential, It´s a non-sense. but of course I understand the impact of X-men over everyone cause I loved it myself, but because I loved It I will not see the next Wolverine movie because he´s dead and just only if they continue this story and And resurrect him, I do not think that will be the case so I am quite upset. thank you the admin. for all this great movies.
M 10V 10A 10
[3 hours ago]
dean72923 , 55, M, United States - see his 14 comments
really great movie not what i exspected at all so meany twists and turns a really great ride highly recomend
M 10V 10A 10
[4 hours ago]
dean72923 , 55, M, United States - see his 14 comments
great movie highly recomend watching
M 9V 5A 2
[6 hours ago]
mdtutul , 41, M, Bangladesh - see his 17 comments
Nice Movie, But didn't able to continue watching it due to lower quality video and even worse quality audio.
M 10V 10A 10
[7 hours ago]
pianooo7 , 28, M, Saudi Arabia - see his 25 comments
Enjoyable movie
M 10V 10A 10
[7 hours ago]
pianooo7 , 28, M, Saudi Arabia - see his 25 comments
Keanu Reeves is doing the same fighting moves in all the fighting scenes ,kinda slowly a lil bit, but at all I enjoyed the movie and the copy was very good.
M 3V 5A 5
[7 hours ago]
Cerian , 37, M, United States - see his 116 comments
Van Damme at 57 in a movie, - despite a twist or two, - only half-reasonable.
M 4V 9A 9
[9 hours ago]
fusspot , 72, M, United Kingdom - see his 595 comments
Better and more engagin than I expected, but falls short because of a few gaps in the plot. Supposed to be based on real events, I doubt somehow the real life characters would be so trustful as not to vet the applicant for the job and just rely on one written reference; nor would they hire so inept an attorney to represent them who would not bother to check into the nanny's past history and background. A bit contrived for dramatic effect, no doubt. One can only guess what happened to the young neighbour in the boot of the car! Ending is a bit naff too! Acting not brilliant, but not so bad either. It lacks depth of character and story.
M 8V 10A 10
[9 hours ago]
fusspot , 72, M, United Kingdom - see his 595 comments
Excellent war film graphically showing the horrors of war without pulling any punches. Excellent acting from all.
M 10V 10A 10
[11 hours ago]
baxlee , 35, M, Colombia - his first comment
nice picture, tanks a lote for this movie
M 10V --A --
[12 hours ago]
Xalace , 33, M, United States - see his 40 comments
A great show for my son to watch. Havent viewed the movie yet but details look good
M 9V 10A 10
[18 hours ago]
dems7 , 33, M, Russian Federation - see his 4 comments
Nowdays Animation never disappointe you,good movie,good quality,whatever your are
M 9V 10A 10
[18 hours ago]
dems7 , 33, M, Russian Federation - see his 4 comments
Selfishness everywhere today,you will get what you seed,good movie,good quality.
M 10V 10A 10
[18 hours ago]
dems7 , 33, M, Russian Federation - see his 4 comments
Good movie.nice acting
M 1V 9A 9
[19 hours ago]
dems7 , 33, M, Russian Federation - see his 4 comments
Bull shit.no story,no direction,waste of time.
M 5V 9A 9
[21 hours ago]
rainiertx , 58, M, United States - see his 163 comments
Probably a good drama but casting Schwarzenegger was wrong! He can do action with comedy but not this genre. Also true stories always seem void of something and just blah.
M 4V --A --
[21 hours ago]
Tachi , 45, F, United Kingdom - see her 4 comments
Unfortunately, having seen this in the cinema last week it is a really disappointing movie.
M 5V 9A 9
[yesterday]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 170 comments
what to say?...I think he killed his family but I am not sure, I think his psychotic but nothing confirms it, I think he was dreaming or not dreaming, I think he died or maybe not, could be a bipolar disorder too, the robot guy fits well in this kind if roll the thing is that in fact I did not understand the movie even if have a nice photography and construction, so it could be a wonderful movie but since I did not get, for me it is not. thank you.
Page 1234567891011 > >>