Home » News » WP-e-Commerce 3.7.7 and Gold Cart 2.7 Release

WP-e-Commerce 3.7.7 and Gold Cart 2.7 Release

With 3.8 developing along nicely and a legacy 3.7 release still being supported we thought we better launch what might be the final 3.7.x release. The new release is designed to clean up some remaining 3.7 issues and provide better integration for the new upcoming ticket plugin and 3.8 soon to be released.

Changes to date:

= 3.7.7 =
* Fixed a small Variation bug
* Unique names in checkout turned into options for use with the new ticket plugin
* Extra hooks and filters added for ticket plugin
* Core images URL constant added
* Install directions for Gold Cart updated
* Check for Paypal in relation to displaying the Buy Now button.
* Removed wpsc_inside_shopping_cart duplicate action

= Gold Cart 2.7 =

* Added sslverify to the authorize.net merchants class
* Fixed 3.8 Constant for multiple image gallery
* Fixes to wp_debug
* 3.8 Preparation to improve compatibility

As always please be sure to backup your files and database before proceeding with the upgrade.

» Download wp-e-commerce  Now
» Download Gold Cart 2.7 Now
» Purchase Gold Cart »»»»

16 Responses to WP-e-Commerce 3.7.7 and Gold Cart 2.7 Release

1. Alan Reddick October 27, 2010 at 4:59 pm

Thats fantastic but how do we update from 2.6 to 2.7

• Dan Milward October 27, 2010 at 5:03 pm

If you kept your purchase receipt just click on the link and re-download the files. Then upload the files as per the usual instructions in the readme etc…
      If you didnt keep the receipt… then you’ll need to buy them again. Yay for me!! ;)

2. ToddZ October 27, 2010 at 6:12 pm

At the moment the only version on the Gold Cart download page is 2.6.

3. natali1703 October 27, 2010 at 6:58 pm

I just tried downloading the latest version from my receipt, but I still get 2.6.
    Suggestions?

4. Charlotte October 27, 2010 at 11:28 pm

Please can you add the 2.7zip to the list of available files, the list that shows after the session id is entered as its still only showing version 2.6.

5. Derek October 28, 2010 at 1:16 am

Dan-yes, the only version showing is the 2.6 on the download page.

6. Steve October 28, 2010 at 2:07 am

When I add a new product the upload image button doesn’t appear. Also the editor is in html mode only. Not sure what the problem is. Thanks for the great product. Also I need to change my email address on my account. I don’t have access to the email account I used when I set up my account.

Thanks,
    Steve

7. Anton October 28, 2010 at 3:42 am

Same – 2.6 for me…

8. younescito October 28, 2010 at 8:39 am

I see only 2.6 as well.

9. Derek Perkins October 29, 2010 at 12:58 pm

Updating caused an error for me.
    `Call to undefined function wpsc_cart_item_custom_message() in /wpsc/themes/default/shopping_cart_page.php on line 28`

10. Pingback: wpmag.com - WordPress News, Themes, Tutorials, Plugins, Questions, ...

11. jason November 2, 2010 at 1:22 pm

i cant get the upload image icon to come on. how can i go about that.

12. Amanda November 4, 2010 at 8:57 am

I just implemented the %custom_fields% fix from this forum post: http://staging.getshopped.org/forums/topic.php?id=14400, but it doesn’t work now that I’ve upgraded WPEC. I just get the word “%custom_fields%” showing up in my admin report.

My cart is also still broken when a customer wants different countries for shipping and billing. Not sure if that’s been addressed before, but I thought I’d put my .02 in about it. Sometimes it seems to work, and other times it resets the shipping to $0.00, and in all cases it displays the same country for both addresses, no matter what.

13. Pingback: WP-e-Commerce 3.7.7 Release | Tokokoo