Stripe Integration Has Landed at WPEC
As we kick off “The Year of the User” at WPEC, we’re launching the much requested Stripe integration to our stores. If you’ve not used Stripe yet, we like to think of it like a Square for the web. It makes online payment idiot proof with straightforward fees and none of the messy PCI work. In simple terms- set it and forget it. No merchant accounts, payment gateways, processing, and users can store their info for fast future checkout, yes, even subscriptions – Stripe handles it all. Payments land in your bank every 7 days.
- Accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club
- Minimum charge of $.50 for transactions
- Account must be US based, but accepts payment from customers worldwide
- Excellent support, including GitHub code snippets and samples
- Full ownership of data, ability to export if you choose to leave
If you’re trying to get up off the ground with online sales and the water seems muddy and confusing, Stripe is an excellent way to get moving fast without the fuss. At WPEC, we’re psyched about this new payment option. Download it as a core plugin. Have any issues, just ask, and if you’re looking for another payment gateway, request it here – we’re listening.